Background

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sorry...

It's been such a long time since my last post but things have been hectic here. My boys turned 5 on the 8th of November!! I really can't believe that my little tiny bundles of joy have turned 5!! They are growing soo quickly and sometimes I am just afraid that I will wake up and they will be all grown up and won't need me anymore :( I know, I know, I'm being a little over dramatic but...my babies are huge now. I remember how afraid everyone was to carry Enzo because he was only 3 lbs 15 oz. They would sit down and ask me to place him on top of their chest. When they were done, I had to lift him back up. Now that boy is half an inch taller than his brother and at least a couple of pounds heavier than him. He is actually a pant size bigger than his brother.
Anyways, I have been planning their birthday party (transformers) and I also caught a bug ( a computer virus and the regular virus). I have had to call out the last 2 days because I have been running a fever. Hopefully, I will feel much better tomorrow. I promise to come on more often and post more often. I just need to figure out how to fix my computer...I am hoping for Santa to give me a Mac...how I wish he was real...LOL. Enough with the babbeling. I will be posting pictures of the projects I have been working on. Type to you soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment