Background

Monday, December 27, 2010

Niece's Baby Shower

One of my niece's is having her very first baby!!  She finally picked a theme and then we ran with it.  Here are some of the items that we made for her shower. 


 One of my other nieces and I took the Wilton Cake Decorating classes at Michael's.  So we were chosen to make the cake.  I think it came out super cute.
 This is my favorite layer.  I love how the boats came out and the the seagulls give it that final touch.
 The little choo-choo train with the smoke coming out...cute :)
 As her centerpieces, she had pots with orchids inside.  We painted the pots in a beautiful baby blue and them stamped them with a Martha Stewart stamp.
 She had a transportation them and so there is a car...
 a boat...
and a plane.

We also made the invitations but I need her to give me one of each so I can post them on my blog.  As soon as I get those pics, I will post them.

Hope you enjoy,
Mercy

1 comment:

  1. Creativity just run in your family. What a gorgeous cake! I love the orchid pot, great idea the Martha stamp, love it Mercy.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete