Background

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Easter Album #7


I love this layout!!  It came out soo cute!!  I used the Tim Holtz mask to ink up the page and and give it a little more depth.  I would have LOVED to put some of the Tim Holtz gear dies but I don't have the die :(  neither do any of my friends down here :(  So this is how the page will look until I find the die at a "can't pass it up" price...LOL


I was able to find the little metal Tim Holtz gears and added them tot he page.  I also used the watch rub-ons that were at Micahel's.  I was only able to get 1 pack of those rub-ons but I put them to good use.

For a more detailed explanation of the layout, please go to my YouTube channel- bneefreak.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mercy!! LOVE the way these pages came out....I think I like the mask affect better than the gears. xoxoxo, T

    ReplyDelete