Background

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Cricut Catalog

The other day I wanted to cut an image out for a project I was working on with the Cricut.  I looked it up on my Gypsy and then I went to get the manual to see it in color.  I don't know about you but I LOVE to see the images in color.  I need to see it so I can make up my mind.  Anyways, I decided to make a catalog so I can flip through it to pick my image.  Sooooooo, here is my finished catalog.  I hope you enjoy :)



I think this catalog will really help me out when I am trying to decide which image to cut.  Hope you think it's a good idea :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mercy. We keep missing each other. I have called several times and text you several times. I know your phone had gotten wet but figured you had fixed it or gotten a new one. You have done some amazing cards and lets not forget the shopping. I hope you are playing with all of your goodies. This album is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete