Background

Thursday, December 27, 2012

And the Next Birthday is...

For the newest member to the 4th grade team. His actual birthday is the day after Christmas so I had to make it a little early. Luckily, we got called into a math meeting and I used it as an opportunity to sing him happy birthday with everyone around. Some members of the team weren't happy that they had to come down 3 flights for a fake meeting but once they saw the Krispy Kreme doughnuts, all was forgiven. (Krispy Kreme can calm even the wildest beast...LOL).

Anyways, our newest member LOVES coffee and so I thought it fitting to make a coffee inspired card. So, out comes Cafe Ian, first time a color him in. Then I needed to see about making the rest of the card. I didn't have a die for the coffee cup and didn't even think about using my Cricut. Instead, I just eyeballed the cup. I think it came out pretty darn cool. I even made a doily like the ones they put under a tea cup.

I think it came cute AND masculine. Hope you enjoy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment