Background

Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas in CT

Yup, you read the title correctly.  This FL girl is in icy cold CT for the Christmas holiday.  My hubby is from here and so we came up to visit.  All I have to say is burrrrrrrrrrrr.  It is SOOOOOOOO cold up here!!  I honestly don't know how people survive this year after year.  It gets really cold in FL but it only lasts for about a week.  Then we have a nice chill.  In CT, it is just plain freezing allllllll the time!!!  I'm even cold inside the house...LOL!!  It hasn't snowed yet though.  Supposedly, it might snow this weekend. I hope it snows before we leave on Christmas day though.  It is always sooo pretty when it snows and you don't have to go out and work...LOL!!

Anyways, I am off to play set-back with the family.  So I will post pics later.  Hope everyone is doing well :) Mercy

2 comments:

  1. I know what you're talking aboout Mercy. I gew up in Chicago, but I loved it though. I hope is snow for you and the family. Have a Merry Christmas. Can't wait to see the pictures.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, How cool is that. A white Christmas. Hope it snows so that the boys can play in it. Have fun with family and friends. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    Can't wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete