Background

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

And the winner is...

Kbgirlygirl!!

Congratulations!!  Please PM me your address so I can send out your package.

I have to tell you guys that making this video with the boys was hi-LA-rious!!  Enzo, the one on the right, was going crazy.  He was dancing a samba kind of dance that turned into the robot and then a little bit of a booty shake.  It was sooooooo cute!!  Then he started making faces, making noises, and anything else that would just get me to laugh hysterically.  His brother, Roman, was trying to get him to be serious but it took 4 takes in order to get this one.

They pulled out Leslie's name the very first time but I couldn't use those other takes.  All you hear is me laughing until I can't breathe anymore.  So, I made them do it again, and again, and again, and again, until they were serious.  Each time they pulled out her name because I made sure to put it on the top.  That's why you don't see the shaking up of the names.  We did that in the 1st take.

Anyways,  thanks to everyone that entered :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to the winner. I'm going to go watch the vid, I'm sure is so funny.
    xxx
    Malene

    ReplyDelete