Background

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Scrappy Get-Together

Soooo, it was my turn to host the scrappy get-together and I was soooooooo excited!!  It took me a while in order to get my room together...scrapbook room tour will be coming soon.  There were many times that I thought it wouldn't get done...but it did!!

So here are some pictures from the party!!


Marlene, 4umarlene, made this cake for my birthday.  It was sooooo beautiful and super tasty...mmmmmm!


She made this flower by hand using gumpaste.  It's just stunning.  Thank you sooooooo much Marlene.  It was soo sweet of you to do this for me.


Me with the cake :)


The delicious food we had to munch on.  Thanks everyone for bringing the yummies.


Evelyn (blue shirt), from right to left---Marlene (4umarlene), Kasi, Teri (TeriBeri2), Kathryn (desdichaedo), Paula, Kim, Nancy


Left to right- Evelyn, Ana (scrappypinkcorner.blogspot.com), Yeya (yeya1978), Trinity, Kim, Paula




We truly had a blast!!  Some actually got some scrapping done.  I was not one of them...LOL.  I was too busy talking and watching everyone else get their work done.  Maybe I'll get something done at the net get-together.

Type to you soon,
Mercy

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for having us all make a mess at your house. I had a really good time. I would have stayed later if I would have known others were. I thought everyone was leaving since it was from 10am to 4 or 5pm. I really like your room. It looks really good now and functional. Can't wait to come over and play again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ms.Mercy, thank you so much for hosting. You are an amazing hostess, everything was perfect. We had plenty of room and the food was so great. I can't wait till you do a vid on your gorgeous and functional scrap room. You are going to inspire lots of scrappy ladies. Time just went by so fast, I could of scrap all night.
    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ana- I really had a blast with everyone. It was great having everyone over and spending the afternoon talking. I really appreciate all your help in making my room as pretty as it is. I put a time on the invitation just because. Next time, we can have an all-nighter...LOL We'll have a wild scrapping time...whoooo hoooo. Anyways, thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marlene- I will be working on a room tour vid in a couple of days. I just need to cut out some time to make one. Next time, we will have pull an all-nighter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mercy, I had so much fun hanging around with the girls and being inspired by the amazing projects that were being created with so much love and passion for creativity. I was honored to be in a room filled with amazing women. We must do this again soon.

    ReplyDelete