Background

Monday, May 30, 2011

Cheeky Howdy Birthday Card

One of my niece's birthday was in April and she wanted me to make her a Cheeky Howdy birthday card.  I colored it waaaaaayyyyyy before her birthday but then I decided to redo my scrapbook room and I never got around to finishing it.  So, since I have the day off, I decided to wake up this morning at 5am and make the card.  So here it is...



Cheeky Howdy Easel Card
I had to bling her up.  I added rhinestones using my iTop.  I made the frame using my Creative Memories paisley punch.
  I made the flower using the paisley punch as well.
 Here's a close-up.
One last look.
 Here are the colors I used.
  
Her cheeks- RV21
Her skin- E11, E00, E000
Her hair- E59, E37, E55
Her jeans- B99, B95, B91
Her shirt- RV04, R43, R81
Her boots- E08, E25
Cherries- R45, YG09
Grass- YG06
Eye shadow- At You Spica Pink

Hope you enjoy :) Mercy


No comments:

Post a Comment