Background

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Altered Box

Here is my FIRST altered box!!  Yeya, over at http://stores.2creativechics.com/StoreFront.bok , gave me the box as part of my design team package.  I thought about it for a while and then decided what I wanted. I painted with brown with some craft paint and then began to alter.  I had sooo much fun!!

Here is the video that I made explaining it and lower down you will see pictures.




This is the front of it.  I LOVE how it came out.  The wheat leaves, mulberry flowers....well.....everything on the front cover is soooooooo luscious.


Here is a side view.  I am sooooooo in love with Yeya's box pleated brown trim.  the color is amazing!!


And my FAVORITE part is the handmade flower.  I think it came out really nice.  The chocolate brown color of the pleated trim came out stunning.  I love the vintage button that she gave me in the DT package.  It is gorgeous.

Well,  I am sorry for how late this post is.  I made the project on the 9th of January but it has taken me this long to up it up on the blog.  I really need to keep on top of my blog this year... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment