Background

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Co-worker Birthday Cards

Sooooo, as you guys may remember, I am a school teacher.  I teach science to 4th graders and I am also the grade chair this year...YAY!!  We decided to chip in together so we can celebrate the birthdays for administration and each other.  I decided to make handmade cards for each of them...not sure what I'm going to do for the guy's cards.  Anyways,  here are some of the cards that I made for December and January birthday's.  I wish I had a picture of each of them so you could see how similar they are to the card.


Here are all 3 cards to start off with.  Sorry,  I didn't have enough time to make a video :(


Here is Ms. Wilson's card (Flirty Anya).  She always has her hair straight and she loves purple.


 This is Ms. Harris' card (WS-Diasy).  Her hair is a mirror image of hers.  The way she has her hand on her hip is exactly like Ms. Harris' sass.


Ms. P's card (WS- Camille).  I think her blonde hair came out perfect for her.

All of them liked their card.  BUT the BEST part was that when I showed other teachers the cards, they knew whom they were for without me having to say anything!!!!!!!!  That made me feel soooooo good.  

I hope you guys enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment