Background

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Shadow Box Christmas Gifts

Here are the Christmas Gifts I made for my siblings.  There are 6 of us and all of my siblings are older than me.  So what do you get someone that has everything?  Something handmade, of course!!  I bought the shadow boxes at Michael's and then started to come up with an idea.  I had the K and Company paper stack that I used for my mom's butterfly album on my desk, so I decided to use it up.  Here is what I came up with.


I made the video on my iPhone, so I am sorry it's so small :(

Here are some closer pics of each of the frames.


My frame, I'm the youngest.




Carito's (Caridad, eldest sister) frame.


Buki's (Jesus, 2nd brother) frame.


Maki's (Marta, 2nd sister) frame.



Pedro's (eldest brother) frame.


Juan's (3rd brother) frame.

I took the frame over to some of their houses and had them pick which color they liked best.  I think they were all pleased with the results.  I made them so that they could put my parent's picture in them but they can put whichever picture they want to feature.

Hope you guys enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment